Smartwatches have taken over the market in the recent years. They now sit as mini-computers on people’s wrists, performing many functions such as health tracking and communicating through the wristwatch.
There are many splendid smartwatches with many features available at budget prices in the market. We will be discussing the top smartwatches you can buy today.
- List of the Best SmartWatches 2020 Under $100 Review
- 1. Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch
- 2. Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Touch screen Wrist Sports Fitness Tracker SIM SD Card Slot Compatible iPhone iOS Android for Kids Men Women
- 3. Letsfit Smart Watch with HR Monitor Activity Tracker with IP68 Waterproof Pedometer Sleep Monitor Step Counter for Women and Men
- 4. Pradory Bluetooth Wrist Watch with Camera Waterproof Sports Watch Compatible Android Phone Samsung Huawei
- 5. YAMAY Watch for Android and iOS Phone Fitness Watch Heart Rate Step Sleep Tracker with Samsung iPhone for Men Women Black
- 6. Amazfit A1608 Bip Smartwatch by Huami with All-Day HR Sleep and Activity Monitoring GPS Long Battery Life and Warranty
- 7. Pebble Smartwatch Black
- 8. Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Stainless Steel Touchscreen with Speaker GPS NFC and HR Smartphone Notifications
- 9. Skagen SKT1104 Connected Men’s Hagen Titanium and Leather Hybrid watch Color Silver-Tone and Tan
- Things to Consider
List of the Best SmartWatches 2020 Under $100 Review
Smartwatches come in all shapes and sizes with different features. We have compiled a list of the best smartwatches 2021 in the market right now based on different parameters such as screen and strap quality, design, apps, price and features.
If you are looking for the best value for price, these smart wearable options are worth checking out.
1. Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch
This smartwatch from Martian is a complete package which supports both Apple and Android phones.
This hybrid notification-oriented smartwatch has a 1.5” OLED display, which shows rich and beautiful colors. The notification panel has no delays and connects with quite a handful of Apple and Android phones and tablets.
If you are one for customizing your notification system, the watch provides settings for changing vibration. The battery lasts good 5-6 days on a single charge with notifications coming in throughout the whole day. It comes with the standard features such as phone finder and camera controls, which are always handy.
Verdict: If you do not want to spend too much and only want a smartwatch for notifications and general features, Martian’s Notifier is for you with an affordable price tag under 300.
2. Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Touch screen Wrist Sports Fitness Tracker SIM SD Card Slot Compatible iPhone iOS Android for Kids Men Women
Padgene’s DZ09 Smart Watch comes with a handful of beneficial features for those who want voice call support. If you want to receive and make calls solely from your watch without your phone’s support, you will be pleased to know it supports a microSIM slot.
The watch also comes with its own 2.0 MP camera, which is good enough when you don’t want to pull out your phone. The 1.5” LCD display is vivid and easy to read at a quick glance. You can customize the appearance of the watch such as the background image. The strap quality is decent. If you do not mind the substandard battery life, you can find yourself using this watch daily.
Verdict: If you find a built-in camera and voice call support practical and helpful, get this affordable best smartwatch.
3. Letsfit Smart Watch with HR Monitor Activity Tracker with IP68 Waterproof Pedometer Sleep Monitor Step Counter for Women and Men
This smartwatch from Aipker comes with exciting features at an attractive price. It supports to display a calls and messages notification. At a reasonable price tag under 50, you get Bluetooth connectivity with your smartphone, which makes this budget smartwatch the only one in this range to offer it.
It comes packed with a music player, remotely and anti-lost features, which are not standard for smartwatches in this range. The build material is part-metal and part-silicone, which makes sense at this price range.
Verdict: If you are low on budget, the Letsfit Smart Watch might be the best value you can get at this price range.
4. Pradory Bluetooth Wrist Watch with Camera Waterproof Sports Watch Compatible Android Phone Samsung Huawei
This is one of the best smartwatch from Pradory has a great blend of features and is a jack of all trades.
The first thing to notice here is the beautiful, color-rich 1.5” display. The interface is also touch-friendly. Apps are placed in such a way that you can make precise selections even in a hurry. It is unisex, so it’s aimed for use by both genders.
The watch contains all the standard features of a smartwatch in this range, including health apps, notification system, music player and a 1.3 MP camera which performs well in low light.
Verdict: If you want an all-around smartwatch at a budget price, this might be the option for you.
5. YAMAY Watch for Android and iOS Phone Fitness Watch Heart Rate Step Sleep Tracker with Samsung iPhone for Men Women Black
Yamay smart watch is aimed at fitness enthusiasts who need to keep track of their sleep, activity and heart health.
This smartwatch has a few built-in fitness tracking apps such as a pedometer to track your steps and sleep timings.
The interface is smooth for touch input, and you get Bluetooth connectivity options as well for handling voice calls and text messages without fiddling around with your phone. The charging process is fast, and the battery lasts for a few days at least.
The build quality is especially good, and the unit feels very light on your wrist. Furthermore, the silver color looks vibrant and gives an aesthetically pleasing look.
Verdict: If you need a smartwatch primarily for health tracking for cheap, this one might be for you.
6. Amazfit A1608 Bip Smartwatch by Huami with All-Day HR Sleep and Activity Monitoring GPS Long Battery Life and Warranty
This fitness tracking smartwatch under $100 is known for its long battery life, which is its key selling point.
On your first use of this smartwatch, you will see that it has very accurate health tracking apps such as a heart rate monitor. There is no latency in the heart rate monitor, and it is very responsive and adaptive. There are special sports modes as well, which give you details regarding different activities such as running, walking on a treadmill and cycling.
Another big selling point here is the 30-day battery life which, combined with other standard features such as notifications and alerts for apps, makes it a well-balanced option to consider, especially for fitness enthusiasts.
Verdict: The product is great for sports and fitness enthusiasts who value a long battery life.
7. Pebble Smartwatch Black
This smartwatch from Pebble is great for casual and use for business, with its smartphone-like features. It differs from the other such smartwatches through its unique timeline feature, which pulls all the notifications, appointments and events from your calendar and shows them to you in a timeline.
This is a must-have feature for business people who have busy schedules and need to stay updated with everything.
Moreover, it is customizable with different watch faces and an extra strap. It plays music, connects with many Android and Apple phones, and features an app platform with all kinds of app you can readily download and use.
Verdict: If you appreciate minimalism, practicality and versatility, this square smartwatch is great for you.
8. Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Stainless Steel Touchscreen with Speaker GPS NFC and HR Smartphone Notifications
This smartwatch from Fossil is designed with features that will be benefits for athletes. It includes a GPS for distance and pace tracking without any need for data or phone connection.
This is great since it requires no data charges, and you can simple keep your phone at home when you go out on a run, swim or whatever activity you have planned. You can use it even if you play water sports since it is waterproof.
The fossil gen 5 battery life of multiple days means you will not be looking again and again at the battery, worrying that it will die during your game. The build quality is also solid, and it will not break easily upon impact.
Verdict: For athletes, this smartwatch is hands down a great buy at less than $100 price tag.
9. Skagen SKT1104 Connected Men’s Hagen Titanium and Leather Hybrid watch Color Silver-Tone and Tan
Skagen’s Hybrid smartwatch is specifically designed for men with the standard smartwatch features.
This beautiful round watch does not look like a smartwatch at all since it does not have the traditional smartwatch display.
The connected app provides information collected by the smartwatch about your tracked steps, time slept and battery life. The watch vibrates when you receive notifications.
If you are not looking for a separate interface and just need the practicality of a few features, you will appreciate the simplistic design and the 6-month battery life of this watch.
Verdict: If you do not want to overdo it with your smartwatch, you can get a Skagen.
Things to Consider
Before deciding to buy a smartwatch, make sure to keep these factors in mind:
- For fitness use, make sure it has a heart rate sensor and GPS.
- Make sure it is compatible with your smartphone.
- Check for comfort.
- Look at any additional features you need.
- Set a budget.
If you are thinking of getting a smartwatch, these are the best options simply because they cover all the features you can get in a low budget for different types of users. Whether you want one for tracking your health or for business use, smartwatches can be a great way to keep you off from your smartphones.